Software Engineer C++ (m/f/d)
Full-time, hybrid in Virtonomy’s Munich-based headquarters
From virtual patients to real medical innovation
To scale up our business and expand the market, we are now looking for a Software Engineer C++ (m/f/d) in full-time.
- Maintain, improve, and develop further our internal codebase
- Improve the efficiency of our processes (customer use cases, computational performance, CI velocity, etc)
- Work together with front-end team members to bring forth our simulations to the customers.
- Extend our C++ Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics simulation framework with new functionality
- 3+ years in software engineering
- 2+ years in C++(17/20)
- Know-how around CMake
- Know-how around CI automatization systems (GitHub Actions or Azure DevOps)
- Know-how around Python
- Good understanding of software architecture and parallel programming
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Straightforward communication skills
- Resourceful in acquiring new knowledge and implementing solutions
- (Nice-to-have) Scientific computing or applied mathematics background
- (Nice-to-have) Experience with Simulation Verification and validation
What we offer
- An international and very motivated team with high performance and cooperative mindset
- A high degree of responsibility and extensive creative opportunities from day one with short decision-making processes
- A future-oriented business with high impact inthe medical domain
- With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can’t do yet, you can learn with us!
- Flexible working hours & home office possible
- Joint team events (like a multiple day workshop and hiking trip to Austria in summer)
You have what it takes and are motivated to change an industry? Send us your application documents, preferably by email, stating why you are the one, the possible starting date and a salary expectation, to:
We are looking forward to your application!
"*" indicates required fields
Who we are
We are Virtonomy, a Munich based start-up. Our vision is to end the use of animals and humans in medical device clinical trials by utilizing data-driven virtual patients. Hereby we virtualize R&D processes in medical device development as a software-as-a-service provider by digitally mapping key steps in the development and approval processes of medical devices and products. This approach makes clinical studies faster and considerably less expensive. Our highly motivated team combines expertise in artificial intelligence, medical computer vision, medical technology, computer-aided simulation, virtual reality visualization, clinical practice, UI/UX design and web deployment.