Technical Sales Engineer – Medical Simulations (m/f/d)
Full-time, Munich Metropolitan Region, Flexible Hybrid
Driving Medical Innovation: Join Our Mission at Virtonomy
As we embark on an exciting growth phase and expand our market presence, we’re seeking a dedicated and motivated Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d) to join us on this transformative journey.
- Represent Virtonomy as technical expert to deeply understand customer need and challenges and provide technical solutions/offer
- Deeply understand what Virtonomy’s offering and collaborate closely with the sales team and technical team
- Prepare for customer calls and interaction with technical research, engaging presentations, and more
- Support the Sales team in closing active deals by developing and delivering technical product demonstrations
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify potential clients and novel business opportunities
- Engage in the full sales cycle, from lead generation and prospecting to closing deals and building lasting client relationships
- Organize and manage CRM
- Represent Virtonomy at industry events, trade shows, and conferences to network and showcase our product
- Biomedical and Computational Modeling & Simulation knowledge
- 1-3 years working experience in the Medtech industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in English
- Customer-focused, highly responsive, and collaborative
- Strong academic record
- Strong interest in selling/sales
- Prior sales experience is a plus
What we offer
- An international and very motivated team with high performance and cooperative mindset
- A high degree of responsibility and extensive creative opportunities from day one with short decision-making processes
- A future-oriented business with high impact inthe medical domain
- With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can’t do yet, you can learn with us!
- Flexible working hours & home office possible
- Joint team events (like a multiple day workshop and hiking trip to Austria in summer)
You have what it takes and are motivated to change an industry? Send us your application documents, preferably by email, stating why you are the one, the possible starting date and a salary expectation, to:
We are looking forward to your application!
"*" indicates required fields
Who we are
Based in Munich, Virtonomy is a dynamic and well-funded scale-up at the forefront of the digital patient twins for medical devices. Our cutting-edge data-driven platform employs advanced technologies, including digital twins, statistical analytics, and high-performance multi-physics simulations, to create lifelike virtual patients (v-Patients) for both human and animal models. These simulations mirror patient anatomy, offering invaluable insights to medical device developers. By replacing traditional clinical evidence with digital alternatives, we’re streamlining product development, reducing costs, and optimizing resources.