(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
Full-time, on-site or remote position in Virtonomy’s Munich-based headquarters
From virtual patients to real medical innovation
To scale-up our business and expand the market, we are looking for a full-time (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d).
- Develop and deliver the frontend of our flagship platform and its WebGL/WebXR viewer
- Extend existing automated software testing
- Get up-to-date with the technology of the responsible field
- Influence software design and architecture, and lead the implementation
- University degree or professional track record in engineering, science or relevant discipline
- Demonstrable excellence in web frontend development best practice
- Experience in React, Redux or similar frontend frameworks
- Familiar with Webpack
- Able to design clean frontend software architecture
- Good understanding and experience in three.js/A-Frame, preferably not only experience in developing for desktop, but also for Virtual Reality
- Experience with Git or similar source control
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Independent solution finder and good communicator to leverage other colleagues’ knowledge in a highly collaborative environment
What we offer
- An international and very motivated team with high performance and cooperative mindset
- Ownership over your responsibilities and extensive creative opportunities from day one with short decision-making processes
- A future-oriented business with high impact in the medical domain
- With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you. What you can’t do yet, you can learn with us!
- Flexible working hours & home office possible
- Joint team events (like a multiple day workshop and hiking trip to Austria in summer)
You have what it takes and are motivated to change an industry? Send us your application documents, preferably by email, stating why you are the one, the possible starting date and a salary expectation, to:
We are looking forward to your application!
"*" indicates required fields
Who we are
We are Virtonomy, a Munich based start-up and we’re transforming clinical trials of medical devices into virtual trials on your computer, using virtual patients based on real imaging data. We use multiple technologies like digital twins, statistical analytics, high-performance simulations, and more to create virtual patients (v-Patients) of both humans and animals. These then replace clinical evidence with digital evidence throughout the whole product development lifecycle of a medical implant, making it less expensive and more resource efficient. To perform the in silico testing, we have created the first web-based SaaS v-Patients.com for use by medical device developers, for now in the cardiovascular domain.