Open application (m/f/d)
Full-time, on-site or remote position in Virtonomy’s Munich-based headquarters
From virtual patients to real medical innovation
To scale-up our business and expand the market, we are constantly looking for new talented and motivated people interested in working in a challenging and ever-changing industry.
If you don’t see a role that fits you but would still like to talk to us, send us an email and we will reach out to you.
What we offer
- An international and very motivated team with high performance and cooperative mindset
- A high degree of responsibility and extensive creative opportunities from day one with short decision-making processes
- A future-oriented business with high impact in the medical domain
- With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can’t do yet, you can learn with us!
- Flexible working hours & home office possible
- Joint team events (like a multiple day workshop and hiking trip to Austria in summer)
You believe you have what it takes and are motivated to change an industry? Send us your application documents, preferably by email, stating what kind of role you are interested in, the possible starting date and a salary expectation, to:
We are looking forward to your application!
"*" indicates required fields
Who we are
Munich based Scale-Up Virtonomy is transforming clinical trials of medical devices into the computer by developing virtual patients, for both animals and humans, using our data-driven platform. We use multiple technologies like digital twins, statistical analytics, high-performance simulations, and more to create virtual patients, v- Patients. These simulations mimic the anatomy of patients which later assists medical equipment manufacturers. This also replaces clinical evidence with digital evidence throughout the product development lifecycle, making it less expensive and more resource efficient. To perform the in silico testing, we have created the first web-based SaaS v- Patients.com for use by medical device developers.
See all our open positions: Go back to Virtonomy Company page